Via Ferrata (Latin of iron trails) are steep and exposed trails that have steel cables running along them. Via Ferrata is a trail or route‐making method used in the mountains to make passage easier and more secure. A fun and memorable experience enjoyed by everyone. It is like climbing the series of ladders located on mountains. An experience like no other!
How it works?
Via Ferrata is a secure, but adrenaline-full adventurous activity. It is done by installing steel steps, handles, steel cable and ladder rungs in places where the trail steepens. Travelers are secured to the rock by wearing a harness that is always attached to the steel cable and other equipment. They are totally safe and are designed to accommodate beginners. No experience is needed. You can do it.
Via Ferrata equipment
- Via Ferrata set- attach yourself to it
- Climbing harness- thus reducing the risk of a fatal fall
- Climbing Helmet- for protection against falling stones
- Via Ferrata Gloves- for firm grip and comfort
- Hiking boots- for stability and traction on rocky terrain